Friday 13 September 2013

Fashion Friday: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

Ok friends. This Sunday is the day. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target launches! Designer/retail store collaborations are great opportunities to get some designer pieces at a really reasonable price. In his own words, the collection is 'cool and chic but still very accessible'. The pieces in this collection are easy to style and many are totally work appropriate. There are pieces for both women and men, accessories and even some shoes.

Here are some of my favourites from the collection. Aka, I'll be hunting these down. Watch out.






I mean, look at this little bag. A bag from 3.1 Phillip Lim would normally run you about $1,000. So when you see a $34.99 price tag on this little guy, don't you think you should just snap it up?

Hopefully Target.ca doesn't crash on Sunday. Happy shopping!

Images via Target

1 comment:

  1. Loves! I'm going to my local store 1st thing Sunday morning (by 1st thing I mean before noon...lol)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover