Friday 20 September 2013

Happy {Almost Fall} Friday

Well, this weekend is the official beginning of fall. Happily, I'll be celebrating the change in seasons up North. In the tradition of Happy Friday posts, here are a few things about the Fall that make me happy.


Being cozy. Sweaters, blankets, boots. I love to get cuddley.


Fall TV shows. Call my boring. Call my lazy. I love my tv and new shows make me excited.


Soups, stews and savoury pies.


Changing colours. I'm lucky to live in a place that has a beautiful landscape for the leaves changing colour. (Two great places to see them: Niagara on the Lake and The Escarpment)

Can't wait to welcome my favourite season from a beautiful place. Have a wonderful weekend.

Images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for fall to begin! Have a great weekend.

    xx Alecia www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover