Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend Bits

I'm not thrilled that it's Monday morning, being fully aware that some of my friends *cough teachers cough* are enjoying another day off. Jealous!

Here's a little glimpse into my weekend...

Just a casual meeting at an art gallery.


Sleeping in! Which only made this morning that much harder.


A major mission to get rid of clothes that I no longer wear. Relief!


I convinced Nick to play scrabble with me. Yes, he made the word vagina - and actually it yielded a good score. I won though :)


We had our annual Easter egg hunt. Sadly, I did not win. Rookie mistakes; I'm disappointed in myself. Next year...



Not pictured: wine and games night with our friends, several episodes of Homeland, a trip to the new Target (obviously had to be done), multiple walks with Rocky in the sunshine, an Easter Skype session with our UK family, a delicious Easter dinner with the local family.

Did you make the most of your long weekend??

1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover