Tuesday 23 April 2013

Prince

I've asked the question: if you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be? and I chose Elton John.

That being said, another guy that I truly never get sick of listening to is Prince/The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. His songs fit in my category of Happy Makers.

via
This is mostly because I'm such a lover of 80's music. I also have fond memories of the movie Pretty Woman; the scene when she's having a bubble bath singing along to Prince's 'kiss'. In University, my roomie and I used to sing Prince while waiting for the bus. My other roomie and I used to share an ipod (one ear bud each) and dance to class. That's another story.

Here are my top five Prince songs (in case you felt like making me a mixed tape).

Kiss
Raspberry Beret
Little Red Corvette
Purple Rain
Let's Go Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover