Monday 8 April 2013

Oh Monday

Random thoughts for this Monday morning...


I've decided a new tactic to combat worry about an upcoming thing/event. I must force the worry away until the day of. That way, the worry doesn't creep into every single day, ruining it, when each day I have something nice to do. This week my worry is on Wednesday. It will wait until then.

There is a Border Collie that lives in my neighbourhood that stands up, with its head over the fence and barks like a you-know-what whenever Rocky and I go by on our morning stroll. I look at it, and loudly say 'shhhhhhhhh' to it. I'm sure my neighbours must think I'm weird, but that dog is out of control.



I went to a Bachelorette party over the weekend, and while many of the pictures are not blog / facebook / instagram / public forum of any kind-appropriate, here are some cute ones.




the very sparkly bride-to-be aka the wedding girl

I allowed myself copious amounts of coffee this weekend. Back to lemon water and green tea today. Oh joy!


Best of luck surviving the day!
How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photo's Em! Could you email some too me, I didn't get as many as I would've liked!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover