Friday 19 April 2013

Happy Friday

Safe to say, for reasons both big and small, this has not been an easy week. So today, rather than focus on the bad, I'm thinking of all the little things that made me smile this week.


This necklace. A gift from my friend, and oh-so-appropriate :)

"Kiss again...and the stars in your eyes will be glowing brighter"

Warm spring evenings that are perfect for walking & talking. There were benches with different quotes dotted long our walking path last night.


New shoes. Because new shoes are an easy way to make a girl happy.



My office is right beside a cookie factory. The smell of baking cookies filled the air and smelled so lovely and sweet.

I hope you make the most of your weekend. I intend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover